The Uninspired Manifesto

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

New Blog

Hello Everyone!

This is not my first attempt at a blog, but certainly one that I'll try to maintain with at least some semblance of continuity. This blog will explore issues I read about everyday, mostly about how they affect me or play on my askewed vision of the world around me. I'll try to cover issues as varied as those affecting the atheist community, liberal views, possibly some conservative ones, as well, and anything else that sparks my intrest. If you'd like to contact me for any reason, send a message to darthrandal01@gmail.com, and include the word 'blog' in the subject line, or you can IM me whenever I feel like jumping on AIM, as I go by the same screen name. Thank you, and enjoy.
posted by Nick at 3:17 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home