The Uninspired Manifesto

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Slow Day...

It's been a slow day. No real news to speak of, at least none that I've found, though it shoud be said that I don't put a lot of time into it. So, in place of news, I thought I'd give you the link to an article written in Vanity Fair by Christopher Hitchens about his best-seller 'God Is Not Great', and how timing really is everything.

You can read the article here.

I'm not going to post the article itself, because it's way too fucking long, but it's worth a read if you're at all interested in the book. I had a chance to read it not too long ago, and while I disagree with Mr. Hitchens on a number of issues, the nature of religion in this country is not one of them. It really is a good thing to have someone as outspoken about the topic on our side.
posted by Nick at 12:30 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home