The Uninspired Manifesto

Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Fall Season

I've been dealing with a lot of shit lately. From my malfunctioning computer to problems at work I'm not going to get into, so I haven't had too much time to update the blog. Thankfully, most everything was dealt with, but I'm still distracted by the new fall season (also football, but that's mostly weekends). Tonight in particular, the premiere of 'Pushing Daisy's', which, although only a single show in, is my new favorite series. (Apart from 'Reaper' on CW) For those of you that don't recognize good television, it's the new series from Bryan Fuller, creator of some of my favorite shows, Dead Like Me and Wonderfalls. But, beyond creating critically acclaimed shows, he's also known for having his great shows canceled far too soon in their runs, and 'Pushing Daisy's' is well on it's way to suffering the same fate.

Why does TV have to fuck up everything I love... Anyway, I'm finally back to update the blog (I'm serious this time) and should have some more up either tonight or in the morning.
posted by Nick at 12:19 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home