The Uninspired Manifesto

Friday, November 9, 2007

A Long Break...

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I've been out of commission for some time. Besides the DVDs from my last post, I've been working a lot and haven't been keeping up with the news. And when I so check up on it, which I have from time to time, every other story is another christian group harping on The Golden Compass, Phillip Pullman, and the atheist agenda. I've voiced my sentiments on the subject before, and I'm so fucking tired of these assholes acting as if it's the worst book ever written. If you don't believe me, for whatever reason, search google for recent reviews on Christian web blogs for 'The Golden Compass', a book that came out 10 FUCKING YEARS AGO!

Anyway, I'll try to get back here for a few posts before I leave for work tonight, but If I can't make it, be sure to check out all the blogs on the Atheist Blogroll on the left side of my page for opinions that are better worded and use the word 'fuck' less often than I do.
posted by Nick at 6:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home