The Uninspired Manifesto

Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm Back! (...Hold For Applause)

It's been a long time since I've posted anything here. I could lie and say that it was for a good reason, but the truth is, I just decided to take a short break. And then I forgot I had a blog. A lot has happened since the last time I wrote anything up, and rather than go into details, I'll just give you the broad strokes:

  • I got a different job.

  • I quit that job.

  • I moved to a different town, state.

  • I got another job.

  • There was also a lot of shit that went on across the country while I was away, but there are plenty of other blogs available for you to sift through the archives of for all that. Otherwise, expect a few new posts over the next couple of days as I try to get back into this habit.
    posted by Nick at 9:58 PM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home